|MadFlac is necessary if you want to burn FLAC files to CDA format. Otherwise it is not.
Do a google search for the latest version, if you need it.
To Install madFlac
- Double click the madFlac-1.10.exe (Or whatever the current name is)
- Copy the created folder to a place
of permanent residence.
- C:\program files is as good as
- Switch to that folder
- Double click install.bat
- Smile at the install message.
- Erase the original folder if it's
still in it's original location.
To Burn Audio Disc Using
- Place a CD into the drive.
- Make sure it's properly oriented.
- Sounds silly, but with come CDs.....
- Close any windows your idiot
machine opens asking you do to things you don't want to do.
- Start ImgBurn.
- Click Write image file to disc
- On the left hand side, two icon
lines down, click the left icon with the disc and music note on it.
- This will open a Create Cue File
- Open a file explorer window .
- Navigate to your music directory.
- drag and drop the files you wish
to burn to the audio CD
- You can use the icons on the
right to move and manipulate the track order.
- Click “Quick OK” when you
- At the bottom of the ImgBurn
window, on the left, click the write to disc symbol.
- Hope for the best.
- Try your burned disc in your
- Take appropriate action
- Pat yourself on the back..